How to become and stay GDPR compliant?
We can help you address the challenges you face in implementing the legislation
Learn more at our seminar on May 17 – completely free.
Powered by Bisnode Belgium, Lydian and RISMA
Some of Belgium’s most skilled experts in the field will guide you through the steps to become and stay compliant
The companies Lydian and Bisnode have together with the Danish software company RISMA Systems created an exciting program, where you in just a few hours receive legal insight into the GDPR regulation and insight into how it affects businesses. The program will present RISMA´s IT tool that can help you become and stay compliant as well as get answers to some of the practical questions that arise on your journey towards compliance.
Take a look at the agenda and sign up at the bottom of this page..
13:30 Arrival, registration and standing lunch
14:00 Welcome and introduction
Bisnode and Lydian
14:10 GDPR – Where do we stand? Seen from a legal point of view
- What does GDPR mean for businesses? The presentation will focus on some of the “hot topics” within GDPR such as accountability, legal ground, new rules on consent, data registry, Data Protection Officers and working with data processors
- Where do the supervisory authorities stand? Are they ready? What have they done so far? Quid enforcement as of May 25th?
Bastiaan Bruyndonckx, ICT and Information Governance & Data Protection (Privacy), Lydian
15:00 RISMAgdpr – tool ensuring compliance and governance
RISMA Systems delivers software solutions helping organizations to achieve compliance. During this presentation you will become acquainted with RISMA’s compliance solution to GDPR and RISMA will cover the following:
- How to approach the GDPR journey – before and after May 25
- A short presentation of RISMA’s GDPR tool that can assist in controlling the GDPR process from the beginning to become and stay compliant
– the presentation will be held in English
Steen Rath, CCO, RISMA Systems
15:20 Break – coffee and cake
15:50 The good balance between commercial interest and risk
Many companies have become aware of GDPR, and many of them have undertaken actions towards compliance – this raises some practical questions:
- From a Marketing perspective, how do I interpret the new regulation? What is a good balance between commercial interest and risk? And how are others looking at these questions? Bisnode will address these questions with their expertise in GDPR.
- What do I do when a customer wants to exercise his/her rights after May 25th? Bisnode will present a new platform that can answer this question with minimal impact on your IT.
Filip Champagne, CMO, Bisnode
16:30 Keynotes and good bye
Bisnode and Lydian
The seminar will take place at Bisnode´s headquarter:
Allée le Recherche
BE-10 70 Anderlecht
May 17, 2018 from 13:30 PM until approximately 17:00
Attending in the seminar is free of charge. Cancellation must take place no longer than the day before, otherwise we will charge you Euro 50 in no show fee. You can cancel on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lydian is a full-service, independent Belgian law firm that was founded in 2001, and has grown in just a few years to a fully-fledged, stand-alone business law firm. Counting on or about 80 lawyers to date, Lydian has a very strong reputation in corporate, finance, labor law and litigation. Lydian stands for a strong and highly professional environment with high level legal services. Based on the Anglo-Saxon model, our firm stands out through the efficiency of our service, the pragmatic approach of our lawyers and their true commitment to the task at hand. Learn more on Lydian.be
Bisnode offers B2C and B2B data-driven marketing solutions to national and international businesses and organisations. We translate DATA into INSIGHTS. We help businesses and organisations from all over Europe make decisions about their strategy as well as their day-to-day activities. We offer a series of data marketing solutions for this: Database Management, Data Quality, Data Delivery, Digital Campaign Management, Business Intelligence and Consultancy. Learn more about Bisnode´s activities on www.bisnode.be
RISMA Systems is a Danish software company founded in 2014. We provide solutions to multiple international organisations, to the Danish State and other public owned Danish enterprises. Our customers range from companies with a few employees to C20 companies. RISMAbusiness helps the organisation to manage corporate risks, implementing strategies and structure and document internal controls. RISMA Systems believes in the value of employee involvement and does therefore have modules that are intuitive and simple to use and thus easy to implement in the organisation. Learn more rismagdpr.com